Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you created/Invented any products?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you ever created or invented a product? I wish I had the know-how to make my own products or come up with inventions that are usable and important. Has anyone here attempted to create/invent their own product? And if so, would you mind sharing what you created? Of course if it's not patented I'd understand not sharing, but if it already is, it can't hurt to share. :)

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I have not invented any products but I have created a lot of products, I have created physical products as well as digital products. I do not have any offline businesses these days and I am running online businesses only, I sell digital products as well as print on demand merch.

No, but my wife has. She made items she sold on Etsy years ago. She made charms, earrings, and other items like that. She managed to make 48 sales but gave up on it when we moved.

Have you ever created or invented a product? I wish I had the know-how to make my own products or come up with inventions that are usable and important. Has anyone here attempted to create/invent their own product? And if so, would you mind sharing what you created? Of course if it's not patented I'd understand not sharing, but if it already is, it can't hurt to share. :)

I have not created anything till now. However, there was a time when I decided to write books and sell those books in order to make money. This was something that I planned a long time ago. However, I aborted my plans and started my freelancing journey.

Well, I have not invented any products but I have created a lot of products, I have created physical products as well as digital products. I do not have any offline businesses these days and I am running online businesses only, I sell digital products as well as print on demand merch.

Have you created a digital product like writing a book? I am looking at the prospect of writing a book soon on self development and I am just working on the final details that I need before I can be able to get it done. I own a poultry farm, so I can say that I create birds always 😁

I have lot of poems that have been written some years ago. They should be more than 200 poems. I am still looking at when it is going to be convenient for me to publish some of them on Amazon KDP because I know that it is one of the best place that you can publish any of your written contents online and be able to make money through them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds