Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Have you considered podcasting as a marketing means?

Credits
Podcasting is growing on a daily basis with lots of popular personalities running a weekly or monthly podcasting session. Personally, I believe that podcasting can be used for marketing as it can help build your brand authority, engages the listeners while building trust. Have you thought of it as a marketing means?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, I have done that as well. Then I found it hard to produce high-quality audio consistently. I was not doing it as a profession and since it came nicely I was forced to add more high-quality content regularly. It was becoming a burden and I stopped adding them.

It could be worth collaborating with existing podcasts and asking if you could purchase ad space. The host could mention your business or website during ad breaks.

This is what I find very useful doing at best. The existing podcasts with already good popularity will be a big boost for your business when they have your business mentioned to their larger audience. This gives you a better reach unlike starting your own from the scratch.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 7)

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds