Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you considered content creation/streaming to make money online?

Website
www.wwehub.net
Credits
Content creation and streaming on sites such as Twitch and YouTube seem to be getting ever more popular now for people who are wanting to do something they enjoy online for a living or just to make that extra income to help out. I myself started trying out content creation/streaming in October 2017 and for the last just over 5 years I had stuck to that, I was lucky to have made some money through it, but unfortunately, it wasn't enough to call an income and I have had to move that to part-time now as I work other jobs to help with my income.

Have you ever considered or even tried content creation/streaming to make money online? If you have, how did it work for you?

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually early this year me and friend came up with the mindset of making money via content creation in YouTube.we started well but along the line we failed to keep growing followers and it's simply because of lack of funds for sponsorship Post that will help us get more viewers.

Creating oof content and monetizing it as well is my goal for next year as I have seen from my research there is a lot of money to make form this type of business and it is advisable I venture into it now.

Those are all good ways that you can use to earn a considerable amount of money, but I have never given them a trial, you need to have a skill set before you can earn money from those ways you've made mentioned of.

I did when I was younger. Now that I am in my mid 30's, it is not really an ideal path. I don't have the energy or drive to sustain chasing after that dream anymore. I should have kept at it when I was 25. Too late now. I need to focus on more long term plans.

You are not too old to still be a very good writer but since you have lost the zeal of doing it then you should focus on something more long term like you said and one that does not require a lot of mastery

Currently I have more than 200 created content saved in my email account. By next year January I am creating a YouTube channel to start publishing and make money.

I have considered trying to stream myself, but I don't think I'm one people would enjoy watching. I'm not a talkative or energetic person, and with a camera on me, I don't know how worse it would be. I like the idea of it, because if you're someone who can enterain, you can probably run a twitch stream fine. There is money to be made if you can find a character, or something for people to watch you for.

Those are all good ways that you can use to earn a considerable amount of money, but I have never given them a trial, you need to have a skill set before you can earn money from those ways you've made mentioned of.
Content creation is very lucrative especially if you are in the video aspect. So many people use videos on Facebook and Twitter to make a lot of money for themselves.

This is a great idea considering the fact that video content is gaining a lot of grounds now - that's why a platform like tiktok can still be growing at an amazing rate. People prefer what they can watch nowadays.

Content creation is very lucrative especially if you are in the video aspect. So many people use videos on Facebook and Twitter to make a lot of money for themselves.
That's true, if you have a social media accounts like Facebook or Twitter you can earn a lot of money with it, but you need to have the knowledge before you can do that.

I have considered trying to stream myself, but I don't think I'm one people would enjoy watching. I'm not a talkative or energetic person, and with a camera on me, I don't know how worse it would be. I like the idea of it, because if you're someone who can enterain, you can probably run a twitch stream fine. There is money to be made if you can find a character, or something for people to watch you for.
You should put in more effort into this and I can assure you, you would only get better with time, especially if you are the type that likes to impact people with knowledge then you should definitely give it a trial
You should put in more effort into this and I can assure you, you would only get better with time, especially if you are the type that likes to impact people with knowledge then you should definitely give it a trial

That's true, if you have a social media accounts like Facebook or Twitter you can earn a lot of money with it, but you need to have the knowledge before you can do that.
social media marketing is very lucrative but you need a lot of knowledge and consistency to succeed. It may take you a lot of time but on the long run you will be successful.

I believe that anything that is worth doing well usually takes a lot of time before you would become successful in doing it, and this is not an exception as you need to horn your skills to Succed.

I'm pretty sure that one can be able to make passive income within a very limited time with this method of making money, most especially this content creation.

I believe that anything that is worth doing well usually takes a lot of time before you would become successful in doing it, and this is not an exception as you need to horn your skills to Succed.
having a skill is one of the most important things when it comes to making money online. Without a skill you'll find it difficult to actually make something tangible.

Actually making money online is not an easy task and to some extent the application of your skills is vett important and it's the only element that can guarantee your success without which your efforts is nothing.

Actually making money online is not an easy task and to some extent the application of your skills is vett important and it's the only element that can guarantee your success without which your efforts is nothing.
Making money online requires you to be skillful in order to make things easier for you. You need knowledge and skills to be able to make something reasonable from a particular venture.

I learnt this lesson the hard way, if I had horned my skills in graphic designing and web site development earlier than I did, I would probably be well to do than by now, but I was busy chasing get rich quick scheme.
having a skill is one of the most important things when it comes to making money online. Without a skill you'll find it difficult to actually make something tangible.

Content creation is actually a very good niche just that it would be very difficult to make money through that only as people don't usually patronize them. People just like to create their own contents themselves.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds