Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you been served the wrong food at a restaurant?

deucher

Legendary member
Credits
I had moments when I was in a restaurant where there were a lot of people and the waiters did not have time to issue orders. They brought me the wrong food, but I wasn't angry because I understood the situation. I just told them about it and waited for my food

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, I've experienced that before too. It can be frustrating when orders get mixed up, but like you, I try to be understanding, especially during busy times.

Yes, of course it has happened to me, who hasn't had this happen should be the question haha, it has happened to me a few times, but after explaining it to the waiter everything was solved.

This has happened to me a couple of times. For instance, last time when I was in a restaurant, I order for chicken dumplings and I was served vegetable dumplings. However, I accepted the order without making a fuss.

At The Oven in Lincoln, NE, the place was packed and the waiters were swamped.

They ended up bringing me the wrong dish, but I totally understood the situation. I let them know about the mistake, and they were quick to correct it. Despite the mix-up, I appreciated how they handled it.

The next time I was in Lincoln, I wanted a smoother experience, so I checked out https://www.mklibrary.com/best-restaurants-in-lincoln-ne/. I decided to try The Venue, and the service was spot on.

Yeah, I’ve had that happen before. Once I ordered a veggie burger and ended up with a beef one. I was really disappointed because I’m a vegetarian. I told the waiter, and they were super apologetic and brought out the right burger quickly. It’s frustrating, but most places will fix it if you just let them know.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds