Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Have you been blocked on social media?

Credits
Do you block people on social media sites whenever they overstep the line with you or do you overlook whatever they do by not replying them?

I don't like entertaining BS on social media sites from anyone. If one overstep, he is getting blocked on the spot.

Advertisement Placeholder
I was blocked by a girl I asked out in the past. All I did was ask her one question about her Facebook account and she blocked me. Though, I probably deserved it, because I essentially ghosted her IRL when she didn't want to go out with me. So in turn, she essentially ghosted me online. Resentment was a real problem for me.

Mostly I end up blocking sex bots on my non-real-name accounts, because they don't realize that I'm female and I'm not a lesbian.

Also, one time I got blocked by NF on Twitter. That was the weirdest block because I don't recall ever specifically contacting him. I just looked at his page one day when I was logged in and what?

It's not too often that I have to block someone on social media. I believe the last time I needed to, was back in 2021 and was due to a big issue with someone in the content creation world who decided to start spreading rumours to make other's lives difficult.

I block if I need to and usually due to drama and trouble causing.

Yep, I have done this to several people. They will hack into my friends account on social media. They come telling all those sort of things like wanna use your contact to verify something, bla bla bla 😇😇.

I myself, I know the account has been hacked because I know how my friends and I do chat. So I block them asap.

I don't usually block people on social media but I did have to block someone the other day as they overstepped the line.
I also block randoms who try to contact me on social media.

I don't know if I've been blocked by someone on any social media site because I don't care much about what others are doing with their accounts. I've blocked some people, so I assume some would have blocked me too.

I frequently get unfollow but I do not know if anyone has blocked me. I have never checked if someone has blocked me. However, I have blocked a couple of people because I did not like them or the content they shared

I've blocked people on Facebook by the hundreds. I have so many friends but I don't take trash from anyone. If you talk out of line, it's block ASAP.

A friend of mine whom I'm confronted for being a hard arse without any feelings for others decided to block me. She obviously didn't want to be corrected.

I have blocked many on Facebook messenger. I have even scammers chatting me up. The moment I see their chat, BLOCK!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds