Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have any regrets in business that you wish you could change?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you have any regrets in business that you wish you could change? I have a few I'm sure, but the one that comes to mind right away, is probably the fact that I rushed into working online when I started, so it's one of my biggest regrets, as I was one of those guys who thought I'd make it rich right away. But that's usually never the case. It takes a lot of work to get things going, and I think that's a big thing in making your business better.

So yeah, my regret is rushing into things, and I still have that issue as I rush into a lot of ventures. What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think that prevention is always better than cure. A really smart businessman should always make decisions that could help him avoid bad things in the first place. However, in many cases, bad things cannot be avoid and it is inevitable. I have never run a business. However, I think that proper assessment of different conditions could help you avoid regretting bad decisions in many cases.

I sure understand the feeling of rushing into things and facing regrets in business. Taking the time to plan and strategize before starting a venture can lead to better outcomes. Many entrepreneurs have experienced moments of impulsiveness and wish they had been more cautious.

If there's one thing I could change, it would be to have carefully considered my actions before diving into ventures. Learning from such experiences and using them as valuable lessons for the future is essential. Researching, planning, and developing a clear strategy can significantly improve the chances of success in any business venture. Remember, it's never too late to learn and grow, and each experience serves as an opportunity for improvement.

I don't have any regrets with my business online. I had more knowledge before getting into it. It made it easy for me to know how to pilot my business and maximise my profits while managing the business. Where I have a regret was in my offline business. I was given a tip to buy up at least 5 shops in a marketplace and start renting it out. I overlooked the tip until all the shops was sold out. I would have been making big amount of money from renting the shops now.

I sure understand the feeling of rushing into things and facing regrets in business. Taking the time to plan and strategize before starting a venture can lead to better outcomes. Many entrepreneurs have experienced moments of impulsiveness and wish they had been more cautious.

If there's one thing I could change, it would be to have carefully considered my actions before diving into ventures. Learning from such experiences and using them as valuable lessons for the future is essential. Researching, planning, and developing a clear strategy can significantly improve the chances of success in any business venture. Remember, it's never too late to learn and grow, and each experience serves as an opportunity for improvement.
Same. I like to rush into some things a bit too fast. Like my last job that paid pretty well. We were paid in full instead of paid weekly, and that was an issue as I ran through the money a little too fast. At least with weekly or bi-weekly I can work and get paid for that week and be good. But when you get paid all at once it can cause issues like overspending.

That's one thing I forgot but remembered.

I cannot remember having any specific regret when it comes to running and managing my business of poultry and fish farming right now but the only kind of regret that I will tell you that I have been through over and over again is not taking advantage in some investment that I should have done specifically with cryptocurrency investment in Bitcoin.

I cannot remember having any specific regret when it comes to running and managing my business of poultry and fish farming right now but the only kind of regret that I will tell you that I have been through over and over again is not taking advantage in some investment that I should have done specifically with cryptocurrency investment in Bitcoin.

I made many wrong decisions that i regretted later. However, when it comes to money and matters related to business, people should be VERY careful. This world is full of scammers and cheaters. You must never invest in any unfamiliar or unregulated business at all.

I made many wrong decisions that i regretted later. However, when it comes to money and matters related to business, people should be VERY careful. This world is full of scammers and cheaters. You must never invest in any unfamiliar or unregulated business at all.

Most people get scammed in their lives once or twice before they stop giving into any project all in the name of investment. It's why some people don't have any kind of interest when it comes to investing their money in anything. I have had my own fair share of scams but I know better now.

Business is full of risk. You have to know how to maneuver those risks in business which are too obvious because it will save you from losses which are unnecessary.

On about making lots of mistakes in your business, take the lessons from your mistakes serious and you won't repeat the same mistakes again.

Most people get scammed in their lives once or twice before they stop giving into any project all in the name of investment. It's why some people don't have any kind of interest when it comes to investing their money in anything. I have had my own fair share of scams but I know better now.

I lost $28 when I invested in a Hyip site. Initially, I believed that HYIPs might be a kind of investment that might help a person to make some money. They claimed that they invest in the Forex market or cryptocurrency market, so I thought that this might be the case. However, this was clearly NOT the case at all. They made many bold claims, however, all of them were a big blatant lie. They are a pyramid scheme.

I lost $28 when I invested in a Hyip site. Initially, I believed that HYIPs might be a kind of investment that might help a person to make some money. They claimed that they invest in the Forex market or cryptocurrency market, so I thought that this might be the case. However, this was clearly NOT the case at all. They made many bold claims, however, all of them were a big blatant lie. They are a pyramid scheme.

It is very unfortunate that those who don't have much information about all this kind of investment programs that people are made to believe are legitimate will just invest without making proper research about how realistic their project is and in the end the person will just end up losing their money after it is too late to pull out of the investment.

That's good that you weren't scammed out of more that $28. I imagine there are people who invest even more than that and maybe even lose thousands or more. It's a scary thought to think of, anyone could start something like that and get away with a ton of money. Pyramid schemes are scary, and you gotta look deep into it before investing money into anything.

I am running a couple of businesses, my only regret is I wish I could just work for my business and stop working for other people and companies so that I could focus on sales and business growth. However, I continue to work for other people because I earn better to pay my bills.

That's good that you weren't scammed out of more that $28. I imagine there are people who invest even more than that and maybe even lose thousands or more. It's a scary thought to think of, anyone could start something like that and get away with a ton of money. Pyramid schemes are scary, and you gotta look deep into it before investing money into anything.
There are people who break boundaries with how they bring out for investment. If I'm not convenient beyond every reasonable doubt about any investment, there's an amount of money I wouldn't put in it. I will invest small and then watch out for whatever happens.

There was a time that I should have learnt everything that I should have about the business I wanted to do but I guess I wasted that time without knowing it. Right now I want to learn the much I can but being a college student comes with it's own restrictions.

I have not made any mistake that I would consider leaving the business I have spent money and energy to build over time. Actually mistakes are bound to happen but learning from the mistakes are very important...

It is very unfortunate that those who don't have much information about all this kind of investment programs that people are made to believe are legitimate will just invest without making proper research about how realistic their project is and in the end the person will just end up losing their money after it is too late to pull out of the investment.

Well, I really wish if I would never have had invested money in such kind of programs, but the good thing is that I never invested a huge amount of money and I ended up losing just $30 as a whole, which I think is a low amount of cash.

I am running a couple of businesses, my only regret is I wish I could just work for my business and stop working for other people and companies so that I could focus on sales and business growth. However, I continue to work for other people because I earn better to pay my bills.
Becoming independent and self sufficient isn't a days work. You will go through a lot before you will realize it. For the main time, you have to make do with what you have until everything fall back into its desired places. It's the same for anyone who wants to stand on their own but are meant to work for others.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds