Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has your forums ever had famous users (celebs, important people,etc)

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you run a forum, has there ever been a time where someone famous has been a member? Maybe they weren't out with the info right away, but as you become friends, maybe you learned he/she was an actor or something cool like that.

It makes me wonder if any forums I ran or was a part of, had any famous or important people. Do you think your forums has any celebs hiding in the midst?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I never have had any users who were famous or a celebrity. I even do not have users who are social media famous. Most of my users are common people who want to use small communities to learn and share.

I have not had famous people join my forum, but that is what I am even thinking about. How do we get these guys to join and stay active? I will be the happiest forum owner, if I am to have a footballer decide to join my sports forum. It is definitely going to be something worth celebrating.

Most of the celebrities that I know are only making use of social media platforms. They are not even very active in those social media platforms they are making use of because they are not engaging all the time. It's going to be very difficult for them to use forums because it's definitely more time consuming to use forum. I have never had any of them join my community.

I've not had any famous celebrities join my forum. I'm not looking forward to it because it's an expectation which can't become a reality. If tomorrow a celebrity joins my forum, I will be happy because the celebrity might bring his followers and traffic to my forum.

I've never had anyone famous join my forums, though I do have a Facebook group that's a fan group for a Youtuber named Dan Bell and he joined the group not too long after I made it! I went ahead and made him a moderator too. He joined under his personal account but rarely posts as his account, he normally uses his page to share videos in the group. He gave my spouse his number a while back because there was some drama going on in the group and he felt that he could trust them to not bother him.

I've not had any famous celebrities join my forum. I'm not looking forward to it because it's an expectation which can't become a reality. If tomorrow a celebrity joins my forum, I will be happy because the celebrity might bring his followers and traffic to my forum.

The truth is that when they join, your forum will begin to get tons of traffic especially when this celebrity is very active on your forum. The kind of traffic and members that will flow into your forum is one that you will wish that it never happened, if you are not the type that is not also active on the forum. I will hope a popular footballer join my sports forum in the future though.

I have not had famous people join my forum, but that is what I am even thinking about. How do we get these guys to join and stay active? I will be the happiest forum owner, if I am to have a footballer decide to join my sports forum. It is definitely going to be something worth celebrating.

Unfortunately, it is always very difficult for you to get those kind of people to join forums because it is not something they see as what is going to add any benefits to their publicity because they have more access of growing their publicity on social media platforms than how they can be able to do it on forums.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds