Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has your business ever dealt with the BBB?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Has your business had to deal with the BBB ever? For those wondering, the BBB is a thing in the US. It's called the Better Business Bureau, and it's like a government agency that takes business reports and issues into account and they try to help customers and the companies come to a resolution. Have you ever had to deal with the BBB? Maybe you got a bad review? What was the process like to correct it?

Advertisement Placeholder
Right now, my business has not undergone Any BBB, maybe is because I have not got into that stage with my business, all my customers usually say they love my agric products.

Right now, my business has not undergone Any BBB, maybe is because I have not got into that stage with my business, all my customers usually say they love my agric products.

Having customers that likes the business or products that you offer is awesome. I must say that it is never easy to have customers that are there for you whether in good times and bad times.

I built my bakery business that way and we have not had the BBB experience since we began running a business.

I don't live in the US and I do not have a business in the US (I do work with some US companies, though), therefore, an organization like Better Business Bureau is not useful for me. However, I have used Better Business Bureau once. I was working on a site that denied me $1300 work of my working fees. Someone suggested that I contact Better Business Bureau. I did lodge a complaint against the site, but there was no positive outcome.

Once your business is rightly positioned and you are able to satisfy most of your customers you would have nothing to do with BBB. When every client or customer is good, the business is good..

I don't live in the US and I do not have a business in the US (I do work with some US companies, though), therefore, an organization like Better Business Bureau is not useful for me. However, I have used Better Business Bureau once. I was working on a site that denied me $1300 work of my working fees. Someone suggested that I contact Better Business Bureau. I did lodge a complaint against the site, but there was no positive outcome.

It's quite sad that Better Business Bureau didn't do anything about your complaint against the site because they should have. I have seen them take actions on smaller cases compared to your own of $1300 work. I wouldn't let them rest with multiple reports until they respond.

So sad to note that you lost so much money and the better business bureau could not help you to retrieve your money back. Though it happens all the time, even in my country they are selective in fighting economic crimes..

Has your business had to deal with the BBB ever? For those wondering, the BBB is a thing in the US. It's called the Better Business Bureau, and it's like a government agency that takes business reports and issues into account and they try to help customers and the companies come to a resolution. Have you ever had to deal with the BBB? Maybe you got a bad review? What was the process like to correct it?

I really wonder why certain businesses are never regulated by the BBB. I think that each and every business should be regulated by the BBB (Better Business Bureau) and this is the only way to eliminate and get rid of scam and unethical companies that are involved in fraud.

It's quite sad that Better Business Bureau didn't do anything about your complaint against the site because they should have. I have seen them take actions on smaller cases compared to your own of $1300 work. I wouldn't let them rest with multiple reports until they respond.
Well, due to the case I filed the site asked me to provide the details of my payment requests as well as personally identifying documents to prove I was a real person. I sent my document, but the site did not reply. I do not think BBB can handle cases with online businesses.

Well, due to the case I filed the site asked me to provide the details of my payment requests as well as personally identifying documents to prove I was a real person. I sent my document, but the site did not reply. I do not think BBB can handle cases with online businesses.

Better Business Bureau do handle online businesses. There was a time my partner had an issue with using Tawk.to for his Shopify business chat platform. Tawk.to support team accused my partner of using their chat platform for scam and threatened to send out messages to users to stay away from my partner's business. They banned his account and mine too but when he threatened Tawk.to with reporting them to BBB, they reversed the ban and allowed him to use the chat app.

There should be a change on that. They should be able to tackle some issues with online businesses. I have seen online businesses being sued to court on certain cases as a result of customer dissatisfaction. So, this is not good on the side of the site that you had transactions with.

There should be a change on that. They should be able to tackle some issues with online businesses. I have seen online businesses being sued to court on certain cases as a result of customer dissatisfaction. So, this is not good on the side of the site that you had transactions with.

Seriously, I felt that how they handled his case was an act of negligence because I definitely saw a very good case there that they can pursue but for some reasons that's best known to only them, they choose to ignore taking any actions. Believe me that if they had just made only an inquiry into the case, it's going to be resolved.

Seriously, I felt that how they handled his case was an act of negligence because I definitely saw a very good case there that they can pursue but for some reasons that's best known to only them, they choose to ignore taking any actions. Believe me that if they had just made only an inquiry into the case, it's going to be resolved.

From another angle, it can be as a result of those handling the online business knowing that there is a chance that the person that is suppose to sue them fail to do so. So, they capitalized on this advantage not to resolve the said issue as expected.

I've never had an encounter with BBB in all my years of taking charge of my business. I've been ensuring to do everything by the book because legal cases draw business back in terms of growth. You will be bothered psychologically and emotionally during and after the case. It will affect your performance in business.

I've never had an encounter with BBB in all my years of taking charge of my business. I've been ensuring to do everything by the book because legal cases draw business back in terms of growth. You will be bothered psychologically and emotionally during and after the case. It will affect your performance in business.

I think that getting registered with the BBB is also beneficial for your own business as well. There are many benefits of getting your business registered with the BBB. Your business tends to seem much more reliable in case if you are affiliated with the BBB.

I think that getting registered with the BBB is also beneficial for your own business as well. There are many benefits of getting your business registered with the BBB. Your business tends to seem much more reliable in case if you are affiliated with the BBB.
If there's a need for my business to register with Better Business Bureau, I wouldn't hesitate with doing it. They are in business to assist my business not be exploited or abused negatively. They have saved the skin of so many businesses.

If there's a need for my business to register with Better Business Bureau, I wouldn't hesitate with doing it. They are in business to assist my business not be exploited or abused negatively. They have saved the skin of so many businesses.

The main problem with BBB is the fact that BBB does not exist in every country. It exists in america only and this means that you may not be able to get your business registered until or unless you move your business to america. There might be some other regulatory organisations in your country as well.

You should be able to check if your business really need to be registered. Sometimes, not making the right enquires on what your business needs can act as a form of hindrance to getting your business grow from one level to another.

There's no one who owns any kind of business that would want to have any sort of legal issues with a customer or a partners. Legals issues set businesses back and that's why it's right to do everything possible to avoid getting into one unless there's no other option left.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds