Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has your business ever been sued?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Has there ever been a time where your business itself was sued by someone or another company? I haven't had to deal with something like that, but I imagine it's a common thing that happens all around the business world. How often do businesses sue one another? Has yours ever been sued? Did you win your case?

Advertisement Placeholder
My business has never been sued, no one has threatened me to sue my business. Even if someone sues me, I am prepared to fight as I have always done everything through legal channels, I have never broken any laws knowingly.

My online business have never been sued and I don't see it happening in any way because I can't factor in how that's going to possible. But as for my offline business of poultry and fish farming, I have been sued once for pollution breaches. I still managed to win the case because my farm isn't near residential areas.

Has there ever been a time where your business itself was sued by someone or another company? I haven't had to deal with something like that, but I imagine it's a common thing that happens all around the business world. How often do businesses sue one another? Has yours ever been sued? Did you win your case?

I haven't had a time where my business got sued. I have always carried out my business in the most professional way and being sued by anyone is something that have never happened. I can't even imagine going to the law court with a business partner or a customer for some matters. I will try to certainly settle it out of the courts.

I haven't had a time where my business got sued. I have always carried out my business in the most professional way and being sued by anyone is something that have never happened. I can't even imagine going to the law court with a business partner or a customer for some matters. I will try to certainly settle it out of the courts.

Unfortunately, there are some people who are always looking for problems where they are not supposed to. These kind of people are the type that's going to pick on anything as a reason for suing a business. My friend's business was sued last year for making his entrance smooth. The lady who sued his business did saying she almost fell and injured herself as a result of how the entrance was made smooth. This is an absurd reason to sue a business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds