Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has Content Creation Been a Profitable Career For You?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Content Creation means creating audio, video, text, or visual graphics and distributing through various online platforms. A blogger, a vlogger, or a digital artist, all are content creators. These days content creator mainly refers to video creators.
There are multiple platforms where you can share your content, and make money. For instance, you can share videos on YouTube, TikTok, facebook, Instagram Twitch, etc. You can share podcast on Soundclod, youtube etc. You can publish blogs on Medium, or your own website. Has content creation been a profitable career for you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have not built a career on it even though it is a line of business that I have seen so many content creators make it big using. Starting a career in this line of business will mean slowing down with the other things that I do and that is not what I have in mind to do at this moment.

Yes of course, I can say that content creation have been a profitable career for me. This is because it's something that I have been in for years and I have built a strong reputation on different social media platforms, websites and forums too. My contents have paved the way for me as a credible freelancer.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds