Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has Anyone Used AirTM for Business?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
AirTm is an interesting payment option. You can use it to send and receive money and withdraw your money through multiple options. One of the most interesting features of this payment gateway is you can link it to lots of different payment methods, like Skrill, Neteller, Payeer, cryptocurrencies, PayPal, etc. You can exchange between various online wallets. You can also move money to different wallets. It is really useful for people who cannot use paypal or need currency exchange service.

Advertisement Placeholder
Hmm, that's actually really cool. I might have to look into this as my work starts to pick up. I use just PayPal now, but I'd be open to trying other payment processors through this site. Thanks for sharing.

I do not see a lot of earning sites offering payment through AirTM and I also do not see a lot of businesses using AirTM, but this is an interesting payment gateway. You can even get a virtual debit card through this platform, which makes super easy to pay online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds