Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone spoiled a movie/show/book/game for you?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Has anyone ever spoiled something for you? From the new book you've been dying to read, or to the game you've been waiting for for years. Has anyone spoiled a movie or game for you? There was a time where someone spoiled a scene from a movie that was not yet out digitally. I was mad because it was a pivotal part of the movie and I wanted to go in not knowing anything else about the movie. And this kid who posted the clip, I kind of called him out for it. Did you get mad when anyone spoiled something for you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I’ve spoiled it for myself actually lol There were times I wanted to read up on a series I was watching but more times than not, the series has already ran several seasons so I inadvertently read what WILL happen.
People have done it to me, but not on purpose. Whether it was a TV show, movie, or a book. Sometimes they just get to talking (or writing on forums) & before you know it, a spoiler slipped out!

Yes, I can totally relate to that frustration! There was a time when someone spoiled a major plot twist from "The Count of Monte Cristo" for me, and I was really looking forward to reading the book. It definitely took away some of the excitement and surprise that I was anticipating. Spoilers can be really disappointing, especially when it comes to movies, books, or games we've been eagerly waiting for. It's natural to get upset when someone ruins the experience for us. It's always best to be considerate and avoid spoiling things for others, as it can really impact their enjoyment of the story or game.

If you take away the suspense I'm to have while watching a movie, TV series or reading a book, it's going to reduce my interest in the movie or TV series or book. If it's what I've craved for so much, I may end up not watching or reading the book again.

Not at all. Most times my guts guess correctly at the occurrence of the next scene and that's why most times I don't easily enjoy watching or reading to the end cos I always miss the suspense part of it.

By bad luck for me, people have made me spoiler too many times, from family to friends and more, because of this I have sometimes lost interest in seeing certain movies, videogames, series or anime which I wanted to see, the fact is that when they make me spoiler I no longer feel like watching the movie or series with the same desire.

Although I must admit that I have also made spoiler to other people so I am not exempt from sin hehe.

By bad luck for me, people have made me spoiler too many times, from family to friends and more, because of this I have sometimes lost interest in seeing certain movies, videogames, series or anime which I wanted to see, the fact is that when they make me spoiler I no longer feel like watching the movie or series with the same desire.

Although I must admit that I have also made spoiler to other people so I am not exempt from sin hehe.

You get what you gave to others 😂, so yeah you should be good. Personally, I don't mind having spoilers in movies and TV shows because all I just need to do is to sit down there and watch it. But you see spoilers in video games I haven't played which I want to play, that never goes well with me. You get more involved in playing video games than watching movies or TV series and it's why spoilers ruins it for me.

You get what you gave to others , so yeah you should be good. Personally, I don't mind having spoilers in movies and TV shows because all I just need to do is to sit down there and watch it. But you see spoilers in video games I haven't played which I want to play, that never goes well with me. You get more involved in playing video games than watching movies or TV series and it's why spoilers ruins it for me.😂
Do not mind having spoilers in movies or series? is my case, the spoilers that people have made me were ruining practically the end of the movie or series in question, so you can understand why then I no longer had any desire to see the movie haha.

Do not mind having spoilers in movies or series? is my case, the spoilers that people have made me were ruining practically the end of the movie or series in question, so you can understand why then I no longer had any desire to see the movie haha.

Yeah, that's totally understandable. When you already know what's going on happen, it won't have much impact again like when you never knew it. I get why this be a very serious issue for some people and most of them would no longer be interested in seeing the movie or show through.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds