Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has an ad or commercial been forced off air?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Ads are all over the place, and there are rules and I imagine regulations you have to follow. I imagine there are rules on what can and can't be advertised on TV. For example, I doubt you can promote cigarettes on tv anymore, as I haven't seen an ad for them on TV since I was a kid. Anyway, with that example, have any of your ads or commercials for your business or service ever been forced off the air? As in you couldn't use it on TV in your area ever again. Did that ever happen to you?

Advertisement Placeholder
This has happened many times in my home country. Once, a big business house created an ad and certain religious groups thought it was offensive. They filed a court case and they won the case and the ad had to be taken off. Sometimes, government directly intervenes and takes down the ad because it is against the government policy.

Everything that is being displayed by public channels here is being regulated by the Nigerian communication commission. This means that there was an advertisement that are not fit for public consumption or can be able to create trouble and they are usually flag down and removed immediately.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds