Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has a business partner ever gone against you?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Was there ever a time where your business partner went behind your back or went against you? Maybe they disagreed with your ideas, or stole money from the company. Did you ever have a partner in your business who wronged you?

Advertisement Placeholder
No, I don't have any business partner, but I would say, if anyone faces such a situation, maintaining open communication and working towards a mutually beneficial resolution should be their primary goals.

In some cases, it may become necessary to part ways if the disagreement cannot be resolved and it becomes a challenge for the business.

Actually I might not have an experience about that because I have never run a business with a partner.

Personally I prefer to run a business alone because I believe there are alot of issues associated with a partnership kind of business sometimes.

Actually I might not have an experience about that because I have never run a business with a partner.

Personally I prefer to run a business alone because I believe there are alot of issues associated with a partnership kind of business sometimes.

The same reason why you decide to run your business all alone is practically the same thing with every other person out there who manages their business by themselves because they don't have the energy to deal with all the challenges that comes with running a business partnership.

Was there ever a time where your business partner went behind your back or went against you? Maybe they disagreed with your ideas, or stole money from the company. Did you ever have a partner in your business who wronged you?

I have no business partner at the moment and it is because I have not gotten a capable person that I can trust. I don't think it is wise for anyone that is into partnership business going against the partner. They say one good turn deserves another and that is what people should have in mind always.

I have no business partner at the moment and it is because I have not gotten a capable person that I can trust. I don't think it is wise for anyone that is into partnership business going against the partner. They say one good turn deserves another and that is what people should have in mind always.

It's very important that you take your time when it comes to getting a business partner because of the role the partnership would play in your business. When you get into partnership with the right person, your business will definitely prosper from it but if you enter into a partnership with the wrong one, your business might be killed in the process.

I have managed two partnership businesses., Both of these businesses failed but I never had any issues with the partners., We had signed documents where everything was written in fine print, therefore, there was no confusion. Sadly, my father has been cheated on by my business partners multiple times.

I have managed two partnership businesses., Both of these businesses failed but I never had any issues with the partners., We had signed documents where everything was written in fine print, therefore, there was no confusion. Sadly, my father has been cheated on by my business partners multiple times.

It's always very good to have everything about your business partnership written down and legalized. This is the best way to prevent any sort of misunderstanding with your partners especially when it comes to sharing of the business proceeds. My father was betrayed, framed and jailed. God was on his side to come out in one piece.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds