Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hamsters

The Raven

Reputable member
Credits
What is your thought on hamsters? Yesterday I tried out a game called "Hamsters playground" and it looks fun but actions are repetitive so I got bored soon enough. On the other side, I had hamster when I was very young, well, my brother did but still... He lived for 3 years and it was fun having him. Sadly, he never learned to run on the spinning wheel. He was very clumsy whenever he tried to jump on it.

Enough else had hamster or would like to?

Advertisement Placeholder
I had a bunch while growing up, one even had babies, which was a fun experience back in the day. Sucks they were only night creatures though.

I love them! We had a bunch when I was a kid. Somehow no matter what we always ended up with a boy and a girl and usually ended up with babies. In fact I know some me and my sister had I believe they were born on Halloween.

I kinda miss having them.

I had two hamsters as a kid, but nothing else, 1 of them died soon and the other ran away, but they are adorable creatures.

I have had 2 hamsters growing up.
We had a family dwarf hamster called Lightning and I had a Syrian hamster called Oreo (I nicknamed him Stub as he had a stub instead of claws on his back paw).
I love hamsters and one day would want to get a hamster again.

As a kid, my brother had hamsters as a pet, I think over the years he had two or three hamsters which he looked after.

We have also had hamsters in the past for my kid, the last one we had for the whole family was a dwarf hamster and we called it lightning, unfortunately, she passed in 2019 of old age.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds