Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Guilded

Credits
Guilded is similar to Discord, though in my opinion is much better. All the features you have to pay for with Nitro on Discord you get for free on Guilded. Plus they were the ones who had the forum feature before Discord, and honestly does forums better than Discord. I have a Guilded server that I completely forgot about until someone over on Admin Junkies brought up Guilded lol. Anyways have you ever used Guilded before? I wish it was more popular than Discord, perhaps one day it will be but I dunno. There is a bot that can allow you to move your Discord server over to Guilded. It's owned by Roblox too btw, which is interesting. I highly suggest checking them out, I believe @Smokey is a Guilded partner.

Advertisement Placeholder
Welp unfortunately it looks like Guilded is forcing users to make an account on Roblox, all users have to connect a Roblox account to their Guilded account in order to keep using the platform. This really sucks because Guilded is so much better than Discord. I guess I will sign up for a Roblox account to keep my Guilded server going... Or just not worry about it. I still haven't decided yet.
https://www.guilded.gg/blog/update-to-guilded-login-requirements

I've heard good things about it; however, I've never used it myself. Most of my friends are happy with Discord, and I don't see a whole lot of point in having another chat app open when I don't even have anyone to chat to on it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds