Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Guest interviews a good idea?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Does anyone here do guest interviews? I saw there is now interviews here on Bizdustry, so it made me wonder, wouldn't it be a good idea to do interviews on your own site/forums? I think it's a great way to add worth to your site. Especially if you want more people to join. Having guest interviews can bring that persons audience to your site.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, I think guest interviews might be a good idea. They provide an opportunity to hear new thoughts and ideas from experts and people with special knowledge. Guest interviews can enrich our knowledge and provide a new perspective. They can also provide opportunities for different voices and opinions to be heard. However, it is important to be critical and understand that guests' opinions are their own and may differ from the generally accepted opinions.

Many years ago, I did an interview series on HubPages. Before the interview series, I was no one on the site, after I started posting interviews, I got noticed, and I received a lot of comments and views. Based on my own experience, I think having guest interviews will certainly help your site grow as the person who is interviewed will be sending visitors to your website.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds