Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Grant's Movie & TV show Suggestions

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I have a music suggestion topic, so why not a topic geared towards movies and tv shows? I will try to list out movie and show suggestions from time to time. It may not be at the level of the music topic I made, but we'll see. My first suggestion is going to be the Raid movies.

The first movie goes by The Raid: Redemption, but some just call it The Raid. It's one of my all time favorite action movies, and I've watched it maybe 3-4 times over already.

It's very similar to the Dredd movie that came out a while after this. Both movies rock, I suggest both. :D Anyway this movie has some of the best fight choreography and action scenes I've ever seen. The movie is about a group of elite police/swat who are tasked with going into a high-rise apartment complex that is run by a ruthless mob boss who runs the whole building forcing the poor in a state of fear constantly. Anyway, the cops don't have an easy going as they get locked in with the criminals, and are forced to fight for survival.

The sequel, The Raid 2 is even crazier as it takes Rama, the main character of the first, having to go undercover to prison in order to get in the good graces of a mob boss, in which he's supposed to become one of his right hand men. Of course you can guess his intentions are to take down this mob boss and his crew. All the while this is going on, crazy action happens throughout. Some of the best action and fighting sequences you'll ever see. Check them both out if you can.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have not even heard about these movies, let alone watching them. If you like social drama, you should be watching Scent of a Woman or One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.

I love mob movies or any movie with gang related activities. It's why I loved the TV show Gangs of London. The TV show is out with two seasons and the 3rd season is now in progress to be released next year. I've heard about Raid but never watched it. If it's on Netflix, I will watch it this night.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds