Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Google+

Martee

Mythical member
Credits
How effective would you say G+ is in terms of promoting your site? Personally, I wouldn't say it is that great and that is mainly down to the fact I hear no-one talking about and no-one using it.

Facebook and Twitter are always mentioned, G+ is not so I do not see it as a viable promotional tool. What do you think?

Advertisement Placeholder
How effective would you say G+ is in terms of promoting your site? Personally, I wouldn't say it is that great and that is mainly down to the fact I hear no-one talking about and no-one using it.

Facebook and Twitter are always mentioned, G+ is not so I do not see it as a viable promotional tool. What do you think?

Well I don't think social networking in general is the most form of promotion and I'd have to say that G+ would possibly be the worst.... the exception would be promoting a more techy product.

Google+ is new social networking engine.According to me yet ,it is not so effective for the promotion of site as compared to facebook, twitter etc.Facebook, twitter are very popular social networking engines for the promotion of site and for bringing huge traffic for site.

Google+ is pretty new in the social networking block. In fact, not a lot of people even have personal Google+ accounts yet. I have one for one of my sites, but it's only had 40 "pluses" so far. My site audience really don't care much for Google +, it seems, since the majority of them are on FB and Twitter. I do see other big sites which get a lot of pluses from Google+ though. Like IGN. But then, that's IGN.

I never liked the concept of google+ though. It never works for webmaster niche oriented website imo. I mean if you click +1, I guess what it will do is, the website will be recommended for all those people who have connections to you in google. Also the search result will vary. But How many of my friends are interested in this niche is the problem. For this my answer will be none. None of my friends are really interested in webmaster resources.

Google + brings much innovations in the line of search engine sites.. IN near future it will compete facebook. I like Google + very much. Through this site we can share ideas , videos, pictures with our friends and loved ones...
You echoed what news articles everywhere were saying when it first came out last September.
Let's face the fact that it failed and move on?

No one's talking about.
No one's using it.

It was a dud and is probably useless in all regards.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds