Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Good websites for planning?

dahLabdo

Recognized member
Website
sin-studios.com
Credits
Hey everyone, hope you're good.

I'm taking web development very seriously now, I have my backend setup but I need to know where I can devlop MySQL flow charts etc for database logic and also where best to plan the structure of the entire site. if that makes sense?

If anyone can advise anything, that would be great!

I use a linux vps, and want to avoid phpmyadmin so this is why I'm looking for a website online where this logic can be made easier for me to read and also plan :D

Advertisement Placeholder
Can't say I've ever developed *flow charts* for MySQL logic, though I've definitely done ERDs with annotations where I have triggers between tables.

But I'd generally suggest something like Figma in general - especially the FigJam side of it for planning, if you're a visual sort of person. You can lay everything out in a sort of post-it note fashion and move things around very easily, and FigJam is collaborative by design in a way other tools aren't.

I also have a habit of using Trello for smaller projects to lay out the list of what needs doing etc.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds