Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Good web hosting for e-commerce site?

Cleopatra

Loyal member
Credits
Thinking to host e-commerce site. What shopping cart is better: Magento or OS Commerce?
Require 100 gbs of HD. What host is better? Any info on Bullten.com hosting provider? Where can I read true reviews about them?

Advertisement Placeholder
I've found nice Coupon code: BTLIFE40 - It adds 40% discount to all their shared hosting when paid for a year.
They're honest, fast! Vitally important fact is that Bullten hosting provider even have nice scripting extras, free bonuses, additional features at cheap price - this is a great plus for their team.

I'm very happy with Bullten Dedicated server cost. If things continue like this I see no reason why I would ever need to go with another host. The price is unbelievable for what you get. It seems to be I'm the one who has found the service which suits me fully and I'm happy to use that.

If you have a one or more sites you may well have many years of happy service with Bullten.com - I can honestly recommend their dedicated server hosting to others.
Their services contain all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.

Just settle for a reliable host that charges a reasonably high rate and offers good service... I've had a good run with Bullten.com web host.
Their stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds