Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Going to see Oppenheimer or Barbie first?

Which movie do you want to see first?

• Oppenheimer

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Barbie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Why not both?

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I don't want to see either

• Watching something else (post what)

• Total voters

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Oppenheimer and Barbie both open up in theaters in the US today, and many have been coining the term Barbenheimer as the two movies are airing during the same weekend and are projected to score millions each. Anyway, which movie do you intend to see first? For me I think Oppenheimer from Nolan is at the top of the list for me. But I genuinely want to watch the new Barbie movie because it actually looks like a lot of fun and has an all star cast of actors I want to see. So for me, I intend to watch both eventually. But with Oppenheimer, seeing that in theaters is probably a must to get its scale.

Advertisement Placeholder
As a fan of everything that has to do with the second world war, first I would like to see oppenheimer, also one of the main actors is Cillian Murphy which I love since I saw the Peaky Blinders series, I'm not particularly interested in the Barbie movie, but I don't rule out seeing it at some point either.

I was planning to watch Oppenheimer but the movie did not release in local theatres. They are showing Barbie but I am not interested in Barbie. Biopics is one of my subjects of interest, therefore, I will definitely watch Oppenheimer. Maybe I will be streaming Oppenheimer one of these days

I have seen both Oppenheimer and Barbie. They were good movies but I will choose Oppenheimer as the better movie. The intensity of Oppenheimer gave it a better rating when I reviewed watching both of the movies. There some people who didn't like Barbie but I liked it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds