Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Go For Seasonal Veggies And save Money

Salt

Mythical member
Credits
If you like veggies then try to go for Seasonal veggies as we can buy these at a lesser price and save money as at that time their prices are at their lowest like many times we have purchased cauliflower in its season at a price at which we can buy even 8kgs in dollars price.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you like veggies then try to go for Seasonal veggies as we can buy these at a lesser price and save money as at that time their prices are at their lowest like many times we have purchased cauliflower in its season at a price at which we can buy even 8kgs in dollars price.

Unfortunately, right now the conditions are so poor that even seasonal vegetables are really expensive and this is making life hard for many people.

This does happen at times but there are many occasions in the year when we can buy these at a lesser price as earlier we were getting Green peas at aroud Rs. 20/kg

One of my favorite veggie Green bell peppers are now available at a lower price and we can buy these 8 kg in a dollar and few days back the price was 2 kg for a dollar

One of my favorite veggie Green bell peppers are now available at a lower price and we can buy these 8 kg in a dollar and few days back the price was 2 kg for a dollar
I think the price is not very expensive over there unlike this place. It is too expensive

Its price is mostly higher and as I said we purchased 2 kg a few days back for a dollar and yesterday its price was so low that we could have purchased 8kg in a dollar

This is my favorite method to save money on food, I always buy local, seasonal vegetable. When you buy from local farmers, you not only buy cheap but also fresh.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds