Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Give out awards to employees for good work?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you guys ever give out awards for employees doing good work? Maybe they went above and beyond and got a massive sale for your business. Would you award them with something? Maybe a voucher to a high end restaurant, or award them with a new tech device like a laptop or tablet. I think it's a great way to help with morale. One day gifting an employee, could drive them to do even better.

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe that this is one of the biggest ways to motivate your workers in a very good way and the company where I work usually do it. But it's something that is done on annual basis during the closing of the business year, in which a party will also be conducted and everybody is going to enjoy the last day at work.

I like the system of reward and punishment. I believe if someone is doing good, he must be rewarded, and if someone is doing bad, he must be punished. If you do not reward people who do goo and do not punish people who do ban, the people who do goo will stop doing good. Therefore, I reward employees for good work.

I believe that this is one of the biggest ways to motivate your workers in a very good way and the company where I work usually do it. But it's something that is done on annual basis during the closing of the business year, in which a party will also be conducted and everybody is going to enjoy the last day at work.

Offering rewards usually motivate a person to work more. If I ever get a raise, then I would certainly be more willing to put more effort. Unfortunately, many companies never realise this fact and they never offer lucrative salaries at all. Apart from salaries, giveaways should also be offered to hardworking employees.

Forgive me for asking or saying this because giving out awards and rewards to your workers are two different thing. An award is like a recognition for doing great which comes with a designed award symbol while a reward is like a payment bonus which is monetary graded. Both of them are given to workers at my workplace.

It's actually a healthy thing to do really. It would help to boost your employees morale to try and impress you to gain your recognition and at the same time make those who work hard feel appreciated.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds