Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Getting Traffic from Question Answers sites to your website

xpl0iter

Mythical member
Website
www.coolfacts.in
Credits
I guess you have already tried something to get traffic from yahoo answers. If not I recommend doing that. Its a good resource to get a lot of free traffic. Just find the questions related to your niche and answer them(not spam, real answers) and in the source section give your URL. If your answer is worthy in other peoples' eyes you might get a lot of traffic in no time.

Anyway I have yet to try with any other Q & A sites.
What do you think about this idea?

Advertisement Placeholder
On more established sites that may work, but hey, why not try everywhere? In the immortal words of a TV show I watched once, 'Every hole is a goal'.

I have tried it before and it does help. If not then it is a backlink so it is win win really :D

I just started doing it again!
I am level 3 on Yahoo answers, so all the links in my answers will get hyperlinked! :D

How do you get to LVL 3? Do you mind writing a short guide on Yahoo answers promotion? I'm sure webmasters here would find it extremely useful!

How do you get to LVL 3? Do you mind writing a short guide on Yahoo answers promotion? I'm sure webmasters here would find it extremely useful!
I used to answer questions every now and then, long time back. Not for promotion though. You will earn 2 points for each answer and 10 if the answer is selected as the best answer.
And an article about it will be an awesome idea! Thanks.

I've got a lot of traffic from Yahoo Answers. Simply adding a back link to any question related to the niche of my site seems to work out quite well for me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds