Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Get paid for writing crypto and other articles

timewo

Addicted member
Credits
One of the more popular websites for writing articles is Publish0x , https://www.publish0x.com?a=jnegZy23dw .
Members who wish to get approval for publishing should provide the URL of a published article. Members who do not have a published article on Publish0x, can publish any article they wish on Financial news website for free.and use it for getting approval
Members can also make some money tipping others for the articles they have published. Minimum payout is $0.5 and the withdraw request can be paid every week. Payment proof is available. More details at https://freeearning.net/publish0x.html .
If any clarifications are required, or if you register with the referral link, please comment

Advertisement Placeholder
The link you have provided is a referral link (that's fine because you posted on the ad category). I would like to know if the platform is invite-only. I mean do you have to be referred by someone to get approved as a writer?

The link you have provided is a referral link (that's fine because you posted on the ad category). I would like to know if the platform is invite-only. I mean do you have to be referred by someone to get approved as a writer?
no, you do not need to be referred by anyone, I have referrals on the page, but I entered simply by registering and without any referral

no, you do not need to be referred by anyone, I have referrals on the page, but I entered simply by registering and without any referral
It is system of noise app works by invite not Publish0x. Also they refer from Noise Cash to migrate to Noise App one.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds