Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Game Rebels | FREE Games | Custom Theme

Credits

The new forum which is now publicly open for anyone to join is based around the gaming niche. Today I mark as the official release :)

The design was made by PixelExit, which I worked more closely with @Russ to get the design I wanted. Not sure if any other PixelExit member had anything to do with the design or not. Regardless, it looks great!

Russ was a very pleasant person to work with :) I will probably be going back to him for my other projects for sure.

So a little bit about our site.
We are a gaming community that focus' on player interaction and entertainment. We want to help serve and welcome new and experienced gamers in all genres. The gaming niche is so over saturated that I am not looking to become the next big "thing" in gaming communities. Me and my partners are more or less looking for more people to hang out with and play games with and looking to also discuss them among others in a community.

What makes us so different from the rest?
We are pretty generic to say the least. Like most gaming forums, we have several dedicated boards to discussing certain aspects of gaming. However there are a couple things that do set us apart.

Game Shop
In an attempt to be different from other gaming forums, Game Rebels was the first dedicated gaming forum to introduce a fully automated game shop. You earn points on the forum for doing various tasks such as just participating around the forum like posting. These points can then get you real games from the steam marketplace or gift cards such as Xbox Live and PlayStation Plus subscriptions.

When you have enough points to get a game, you go to the shop, choose your game, and you will instantly get your item code or game key.

Everything is 100% legit, and legal. Purchased directly from Steam or the respective copyright holders.

Because our games can come from steam, or other online stores such as origin, when they have sales, so do we! If you see a game you like that is 90% off in the steam marketplace, chances are it will be 90% off in our shop. Which means you can get a game for making just a few posts!

Preview (Click to enlarge):
View attachment 453

Game Servers
We also will be owning and operate several game servers of all kinds ranging from Minecraft, and Battlefield, to Garry's Mod and more. We allow anyone to connect to our servers and play their favourite games free of charge.

At the moment, the first few servers are still in the initial set up process :)

I am looking for all feedback in ideas, design, and concept.
Looking forward to your opinions, both negative and positive!
www.gamerebels.com

Attachments

• d7qpJ13.png
    d7qpJ13.png
    877.6 KB · Views: 15
  • GameRebels (2).png
    GameRebels (2).png
    76.6 KB · Views: 30
Advertisement Placeholder
I can vouch for @Jordan on this one.

I have gotten Garry's Mod from the site and it's all legit! Once you save up, you instantly get your code and enjoy your free game!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds