Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Freelancing With Contently

Credits
Fiverr and Upwork are not the only freelance marketplace where you can sell your freelancing gigs or work on freelancing jobs, there are other platforms as well, where you can make money as a freelancer. If you think Fiverr and Upwork are too much saturated, try Contenly. This is a freelance gig site where you can find different kinds of writing and editing gigs. However, your profile needs to be manually approved and if you are a newbie, you might not have a chance to work on this platform. BY the way, they also have a resource page where they publish knowledge base articles on different aspects of freelancing and making money.

Advertisement Placeholder
I had heard about Fiverr, and Upwork and I also know about SEOClerk but Contently is a new one for me.

I am curious about Contently though and will be giving it a look. Understandably, being new to the platform may mean it's difficult for you to get work there but it's more than likely to ensure that honest people who will complete the work are on there and not just anyone.

Since they manually approve freelancers, I do not think getting jobs on the site would be difficult as they will certainly match your profile with appropriate jobs but what could be difficult is getting approved to work on the platform, especially if you have just started your freelancing journey and you have yet to establish your credibility.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 4)

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds