Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Free Promotion Vs. Paid Promotion

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
What is your best method to promote your products, services, websites, and/or business? Do you like using a free promotion or paid promotion? I like using a free promotion, however, conversion is slow with free promotions, therefore, once in a while I use paid promotions.

Advertisement Placeholder
As much as free promotion does take a little longer to get results, it's still my preferred way to promote any sites I have and when I use that method and I start to see results, I always feel accomplished and like all my hard work is paying off. If I had more funds or I was making more from a website, I would also give paid promotion a go but for the most part, it's free promotion all the way.

As much as free promotion does take a little longer to get results, it's still my preferred way to promote any sites
Do you realize if you have built your audience (as social media followers and email subscribers), free promotion is more effective than paid promotion because you know who your customers are?

Do you realize if you have built your audience (as social media followers and email subscribers), free promotion is more effective than paid promotion because you know who your customers are?

I sure did :) being able to build your own audience means that you are ensuring you are targeting people that will be interested in what you have to offer and what your site is meaning that the traffic you get will more than likely be traffic that will turn into more.

A balanced approach of both free and paid promotions can be effective. Free promotions can increase brand awareness and reach, while paid promotions can drive conversions and lead to faster results. Test and optimize to find the best mix for your business.

A balanced approach of both free and paid promotions can be effective. Free promotions can increase brand awareness and reach, while paid promotions can drive conversions and lead to faster results. Test and optimize to find the best mix for your business.
Email marketing and social media marketing are free but in order to profit from these methods you need followers and subscribers. You might have to spend money to build followers and subscribers.

You need to be sure that your website is long term project and not just you are happy with website administration activities first month then got abondonnated then free promotion in first 6 months. After 6 months of activity administration activities will be daily work then you go to paid one.

I know that free promotions have one or two limitations. It is best for startups that don't have much money to run promotions. As they grow, they turn to paid promotions because it is more effective.

Paid promotion is a more effective way to embark on brand awareness because it will make your product gain recognition very quickly.

Free ads is limited in some ways. Take for example our own Jiji. When you pay and boost your ads, they come out first in results.

Paid promotion is a more effective way to embark on brand awareness because it will make your product gain recognition very quickly.
Exactly
Free things may not help you to achieve the things that you want very fast.

Exactly
Free things may not help you to achieve the things that you want very fast.
Free things always come with conditions and limitations. When you pay for something, you place a burden on the seller to get it right for you

Free things always come with conditions and limitations. When you pay for something, you place a burden on the seller to get it right for you
This is why I always like to pay for whatever I buy or whatever service I use instead of going for free ones

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds