Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

forum signature!

NeoGills

Recognized member
Credits
Does forum signatures really help to get traffic? if it so how much i get visitors per day?

Advertisement Placeholder
Does forum signatures really help to get traffic? if it so how much i get visitors per day?

It entirely depends on the website you are promoting, how reputable you are on the forum, how many posts you have and what your forum signature actually says. For example, as a test I put an adf.ly link, directly redirecting to my adf.ly affliate link. My signature, on DP, said: "I earn $10 a day with this site". Those words were in red coloured bolded font. I posted around 5 times that day (I have an account with 800 posts but I hardly use DP anymore- it's too impersonal). I got around 20 hits on my link.

It simply depends. If you are a web developer and are well known, a new project you put in your signature could net you quite a bit.

20 hits a day is better than no hits a day Neo. Just think about 20 hits one on forum per day multiplied by you having your signature on five forums. That would be 100 hits a day simply from forum signatures.

yeah! good way to drive traffic :D

Besides which I only posted around 5 times before removing that signature. So if you were posting say 20 -30 posts on the best 3-4 forums, you could get a lot of hits (depending on the wording/ image in your signature). It's not too much of a surprise that signatures DO sell.

I would actually like to know how much traffic users receive from them since I have sold many signature space and I still do. It wouldn't hurt to add your link anyway, it's better than having an empty space and it's an extra way to promote your site for free. :)

Yes it does, but not instant. It will take time, so keep working in the forums where you add the links. Rest will be taken care automatically.

It can help with activity to your site IF you are an active member on the forum. if you only make a few posts then it will just be a useless back link.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds