Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Forum Owner Title?

Advertisement Placeholder
This isn't a business. Thus being said, titles like "Owner, CEO, or manager" shouldn't be used. I like Lead Administrator as well, it's literally the job you're doing.

I think most people go with Owner or simply Administrator. Sometimes, they might combine the two. At least, that's what I've seen on different communities. I think whatever works for you, is fine.

A lot of times I just user Administrator, although if you have a team of a few admins, sometimes that can get confusing. In those cases think just using "owner" or "Lead Admin" or something like are the best choices.

A lot of times I just user Administrator, although if you have a team of a few admins, sometimes that can get confusing. In those cases think just using "owner" or "Lead Admin" or something like are the best choices.

This pretty much covers how I feel about this. At some point, I'd like to be called the "All Powerful Leader" though. Or maybe "The King."

I'm going to start using the title "Owdmin" :yum:

Admiwner.

This isn't a business. Thus being said, titles like "Owner, CEO, or manager" shouldn't be used. I like Lead Administrator as well, it's literally the job you're doing.

This topic is funny to look back to. It's been a year, and now my position title is "Executive Director," and @Drew's title is "Community Manager." :tearsofjoy:

I like both both terms, "Executive Director" and "Lead Administrator" when it comes to the forum owner title.

Does "Executive Dictator" sound good? We should make that change today! It sounds very professional.

I like it and I am all for it. Does "Assistant Dictator" sound good for Drew? How about "Head Minion" for me and "Minion" for the rest of the team?

I feel the term Executive Director sounds professional and is inline with the other leaders or as they're known here, Directors. In the past I've normally just used Administrator as I wanted to be equal and have an equal say with my staff

As I am an admin in an anime forum, I prefer "Akatsuki".
It means dawn or daybreak. It is fun to have the group names, related to the niche, rather the default titles like admin, manager, director and such. I have been thinking of changing other group names as well to make the forum, more lively.

Also, it's better to take inputs from the user and use polls and such to decide one. In that way, the users would feel like a part of the forum and they would know that their opinions do matter.
That is how every forum should be. At least in my opinion anyway.

It means dawn or daybreak. It is fun to have the group names, related to the niche, rather the default titles like admin, manager, director and such. I have been thinking of changing other group names as well to make the forum, more lively.

Also, it's better to take inputs from the user and use polls and such to decide one. In that way, the users would feel like a part of the forum and they would know that their opinions do matter.

I remember years ago when I was a moderator and later a co-administrator on a very popular video game forum, we had some of our own unique username titles for everyone on the forum. I can't remember what they were now, but I remember I really liked them a lot.

I've also owned forums where the group names were related to the niche. On my sports forum, all of the administrators were called Commissioners. The global moderators were Managers, and then I believe the moderators were Coaches, or something along those lines.

Used Administrator before, prefer it personally. I don't like the sound of the other ranks. Lead Administrator sounds a good title, if made the decision to make another site.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds