Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

FORUM FOR U

NomanProdhan1

Credits
Hello everybody
Today I want to introduce my paid to post community forum "FORUM FOR U". We are online since 2014 and had paid our member from 2014 to 2016. For some reason we had shut down the earning system. But now we have re-opened the earning system and our member will be able to earn again with us !!

So, lets see how can you earn FFUC !
  • FFUC $2.00 Per Thread
  • FFUC $1.00 Per Post
  • FFUC $0.20 Per Poll
  • FFUC $0.25 Per Reply (When someone will reply on your thread you will get FFUC $0.25)

Minimum Requirements to Get Paid
You will need to have minimum 100 characters in your thread/post to get paid.

You can also earn more money by making helpful articles & tutorials. You can earn FFUC $10 to FFUC $100 per article or tutorial.
You will need to write article or tutorial and will need to send the article/tutorial link to me through PM. Then we will check the article within 7 days and will get back to you.

Minimum Requirements to get Approved your Articles
  • Your article will need to have minimum 450 words
  • Your article should include detailed and helpful information
  • Submitted articles must be original. NO COPY PASTE !
  • Your articles must be in standard version of English, with good spelling and grammar
  • You can post article/tutorial on any section and after approving your article/tutorial we will add the ARTICLE or TUTORIAL thread prefix on it.
  • Your articles must have minimum 25 views (you can promote your articles anywhere except spamming)
  • You can submit one article per day.

Note: We have all rights to approve/reject your articles. We will set a price between FFUC $10 to FFUC $100 for your every article on the basis of your content and users/visitors activity (views, replies etc. )

What you can Buy with FFUC from us ?
  • Web Hosting
  • Signature Advertising
  • Banner Advertising at Header, Footer or Post-Bit
  • Text Advertising at Footer
  • Graphics Design (Banners & Logo)
  • Sticky for your thread

You can also sell your services to earn FFUC. For this please use our FFUC Marketplace

Please follow this link to learn more : http://forumforu.net/Thread-What-is-FFU-Coin-How-to-earn-FFU-Coin

Please share some feedback about my site :D

Advertisement Placeholder
After viewing the rules again, 100 characters seems like a lot to me. I can bust out a 2 page thread with less than 100 characters on other forums easily. Hmm.

Okay so I made a thread, but it was pure hell!!

Just gonna step in here: As a developer "pure hell" doesn't help me - if you want to report issues, you need to be a little more specific. Screenshots, examples, etc. imgur allows mobile uploads.

-- I'm not a developer for this site, but I thought I'd just post this.

Good luck with this project! The site appears a bit stretched and broken on mobile devices though ;)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds