Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Forum Fanboyism

JLogan

Legendary member
Website
www.clickreadshare.com
Credits
I wrote a post about this on my blog, but it seems to be getting more and more out-of-hand each day. People will worship Xenforo and damn any other software...yes it happens. A lot of people are already discrediting vBulletin 5 without even trying it.

What are your thoughts on this?

Advertisement Placeholder
I wrote a post about this on my blog, but it seems to be getting more and more out-of-hand each day. People will worship Xenforo and damn any other software...yes it happens. A lot of people are already discrediting vBulletin 5 without even trying it.

What are your thoughts on this?

Annoying. A lot of people discredit Ubuntu or Opera without trying it... It just really pisses me off. Especially the Opera one. People say "Why don't you use Chrome?" and I say "I've tried all the main browsers and I liked Opera the best. I felt that it was innovative, having invented some of the big browser features of today; like tabbed browsing and speed dial. I like the feel of Opera and it hasn't crashed on me like Chrome has."

The difference between me and them is: I've tried the others, they haven't tried Opera.

It is all opinion. I would not say it was fanboyism at all. Bottom line is Xenforo looks good and is something different. vB looks like a pile of crap which is where these opinions come from.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds