Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Finding the right staff member

Martee

Mythical member
Credits
Do you find it easy to find the right staff member for your forum? Do you have problems finding a staff member at all that is actually going to stick around and post on your forum?

I don't run a forum currently, but when I did It was extremely hard to find a person who stayed for more than a few days. In the end I just gave up and went on without any staff. What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
when the forum was doing alright i had no problems (other than avoiding nutters who would go power mad when promoted) but when after the move the new forum was struggling i found my staff AWOL - most had joined competitors and one had just had baby - the one on maternity leave is forgiven the rest i would like to castrate

Haha, that seems to always be a problem in todays world doesn't it! But man, that must've sucked knowing they defected that easily, fools! Castrating seems a little bit harsh though, haha.

uber2%20t.jpg

All my Staff, all 2 of them are my friends that I've posted with online for years. I can't imagine asking someone I don't know that well to be on the Staff

Moreover in our Staff forum, we chitchat about our real life, an outsider will ruin that for us lol

Well its easy to find moderators though its hardcore to find Packagers and Reviewers . There are just not so many people wanting to do those jobs.

Well its easy to find moderators though its hardcore to find Packagers and Reviewers . There are just not so many people wanting to do those jobs.

Ahh, you were asking about staff for Admin forums?

The packagers and reviewers, are they paid? I imagine these positions will could be tedious and boring depending on the niches

Do you find it easy to find the right staff member for your forum? Do you have problems finding a staff member at all that is actually going to stick around and post on your forum?

I don't run a forum currently, but when I did It was extremely hard to find a person who stayed for more than a few days. In the end I just gave up and went on without any staff. What about you?

When I ran ForumHoopla, I found the people who I'd worked with on their sites the least reliable. I did find a 13 year old who, although liable to do something without asking, was extremely active and very good. Also I got Shawn from AAF to be my reviewer which was a nice bonus- he did great reviews!

Ahh, you were asking about staff for Admin forums?

The packagers and reviewers, are they paid? I imagine these positions will could be tedious and boring depending on the niches
Well no actually they just request more things to be done, the get payed usually with virtual currency or posts on their forums but still they have a though job.

Well no actually they just request more things to be done, the get payed usually with virtual currency or posts on their forums but still they have a though job.

Which is one of the benefits of working on a successful promotion forum :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 7)

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds