Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Financial setback

Advertisement Placeholder
I have, lost one of my jobs a few years back that was paying me quite well, around $400 a week. At some point the money stopped coming in and I had to start charging my bosses at the time. I am probably still owed like $3000+ for the pay they promised me. But at the time the company was out of money I guess as we didn't get extra money from an investor or something.

But that hurt for a while, but I recovered eventually.

Have you ever experienced a significant financial setback, such as a job loss, medical emergency, or unexpected expense, and how did you overcome it? What financial strategies or lessons did you learn from that experience that you'd like to share?

Yes, I think that there are many people who tend to experience ups and downs every time. However, maintaining your financial position in an overall manner is something that many people should strive for, despite the fact that your overall financial conditions may not be that favourable.

Yes, I have had some financial ups and downs, when I lost a job in which I was paid almost € 2500 a month, or when I had to go to the dentist for a dental problem and I had to pay more than € 2000 when at that time the money was not abundant, but everything managed to fix itself and I got ahead thanks to working hard and not falling apart, I believe the right mindset can get you out of any problem.

As a freelancer and a small business owner, I frequently encounter a financial set back but I have never encountered any significant financial set backs as I managed to earn enough money to recover my previous losses in some month. I might not be able to earn enough in a given month but in the ext month my income improves and I managed to pay off my dues.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds