Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Favorite Type of Forums?

Sylar

Addicted member
Credits
What are your favorite types of forums? This can be any type of forum, whether it be promotion or just plain ol' general chat! :D

Advertisement Placeholder
FBI (I tired to Google for the Indian equivalent but it came up with loads of articles about prostitution) will be on your ass.
I guess the Indian Equivalent of FBI is CBI, and RAW is the CIA equivalent!

CBI is busy, they are after all those corrupt politicians I believe, And RAW they are either one of the best Secret Service or they do nothing. We hear nothing about them nowadays. Most of current generations' people doesn't even know what RAW is! :p

I guess the Indian Equivalent of FBI is CBI, and RAW is the CIA equivalent!

CBI is busy, they are after all those corrupt politicians I believe, And RAW they are either one of the best Secret Service or they do nothing. We hear nothing about them nowadays. Most of current generations' people doesn't even know what RAW is! :p

Your lucky.. here in northern Ireland we have to deal with MI5.. fucking James Bond!

I love hanging out on gamer forums, general chat forums, internet marketing/webmaster forums and even beauty forums.

I love my own forum which is general chat as it gives me the opportunity to hop around to various subjects, not just stick to one thing. But that's also what makes it tough to manage as not all the categories get posted to daily. That leaves some empty spots.

I love hanging out on gamer forums, general chat forums, internet marketing/webmaster forums and even beauty forums.

I love my own forum which is general chat as it gives me the opportunity to hop around to various subjects, not just stick to one thing. But that's also what makes it tough to manage as not all the categories get posted to daily. That leaves some empty spots.
Empty spots are really hard to manage. But if you get the right people interested in the area it'll get more posts. I've ran a few general chat boards and I've always came across that problem, so I might get rid of that certain category and just merge it with another forum to make it look like the area is active.

I would love to be a part of automotive forums. The machines have always inspired me!
Damn I should have been an automotive engr.. :unhappy:
You still got time buddy! I've worked on a lot of various mechanical equipment in my life and something about taking something broken (let's say a generator motor) and fixing it, there is nothing like it. Problem solving at its finest. You can be any age and still work in the automotive or engineering department so if you like it enough go for it!

You still got time buddy! I've worked on a lot of various mechanical equipment in my life and something about taking something broken (let's say a generator motor) and fixing it, there is nothing like it. Problem solving at its finest. You can be any age and still work in the automotive or engineering department so if you like it enough go for it!
May be someday I will! :)
Like you said, the experience when you fix something like that, is simply EPIC!

Both General Chat and Promotion Forums are my favorite. General Chat forums are one of my favorites because I love posting on forums and at these kinds of forums, I can post in a wide variety of different topics. They are so easy to post on. Promotion forums of course because they help my own forum grow bigger.

I really enjoy webmaster and promotion forums as it's great getting tips from other members while advertising your site but I think there is a community there too which is great and you meet alot of new people too. :)

I also enjoy a wide range of subjects like gaming, sports, etc. General Chat is great as there are many things you can talk about in different areas. But yeah, Gytix said it well. As long as it has a reply box, I am there near enough. :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds