Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Favorite PTC Website

Salt

Mythical member
Credits
I was one of those that used to hate Pay to click or PTC websites because every 2nd or 3rd website used to scam but the day I joined adbtc.top I started liking it so much because the earnings on the website are decent and they have the faucet pay payment option and we can earn from our referrals and can also sell our referrals and earn from that so its my favorite Ptc website.

Which is your favorite Ptc website?

Advertisement Placeholder
I was one of those that used to hate Pay to click or PTC websites because every 2nd or 3rd website used to scam but the day I joined adbtc.top I started liking it so much because the earnings on the website are decent and they have the faucet pay payment option and we can earn from our referrals and can also sell our referrals and earn from that so its my favorite Ptc website.

Well, Omniads used to be my favourite PTC site. However, it is no longer in the list of sites that I use to make money now.

I do not use PTC sites but when I was active on PTC Adbtc dot top was my favorite

If I need to choose one Pay to-click website then I will stick to Adbtc.top as its a well paying website and legit too

I don't find pay to click sites interesting at all. I find the work there rather mundane. And to cap it, the pay rates are very low.

I still dislike it up till now. I even prefer to work on paid to post website like I am doing now

I still dislike it up till now. I even prefer to work on paid to post website like I am doing now
I always consider paid to click sites as a waste of time. They don't offer good rates and would keep you constantly on your phone for two day just to earn 50 cents.

My favorite Pay to click website is Adbtc.top and I also like earning from PTC ads of coinpayu but still the earnings are low

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds