Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Favorite Pixar movie?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
What would you guys say is your favorite pixar movie? For me It would probably be Toy Story 1 or 2. Toy Story 1 for example was huge when I was a kid. I remember falling in love with that movie as well as the games and toys that came out following it. With that being said, what is your all time favorite Pixar movie? Either it be just Pixar or Disney Pixar.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think the classic, Toy Story still would have my vote. It was so fun to watch when it first came out and gives me many memories of the Pixar franchise.

It seems that Toy story is everyone's favorite movie in the thread for now because it is also mine as far as Pixar is concerned, my favorite is Toy story 2 following this one, Toy story 3, Toy story 1 and finally Toy story 4, I also quite like Monsters S.A

What would you guys say is your favorite pixar movie? For me It would probably be Toy Story 1 or 2. Toy Story 1 for example was huge when I was a kid. I remember falling in love with that movie as well as the games and toys that came out following it. With that being said, what is your all time favorite Pixar movie? Either it be just Pixar or Disney Pixar.
What Pixar film is my favorite?
Please share your opinions on your favorite Pixar film with me. Whether it's the endearing "Toy Story," the action-packed "Finding Nemo," or the moving "Up," Pixar has produced a number of films that will live in our memories forever. Describe your best choice and why it is so meaningful to you.

Out of the most recent movies of Pixar Studios I LOVE Coco! I love the music, the colors, the culture! It's a great storyline and I think it's amazing to include more cultures. Most of their newer movies try to be super inclusive and I think that's great that people can watch their movies and get different messages and perspectives as well.

Old movie wise I loved Toy Story back in the day, but I wouldn't necessarily sit down to watch it now a days. I for sure would still go and watch Coco.

I enjoy watching animated movies, however, I am afraid I have not watched too many animated movies from Pixar. If I had to choose the best Pixar movies it would be Incredibles, Finding Nemo and Cars (which is a joint project of Disney and Pixar)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds