Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Favorite genres of book?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to reading, what genre do you tend to go for? I like the mystery, suspense, thriller genres. Sometimes a good horror slaps. But other than that my other favorites are adventure, comedy and history. What genres do you prefer the most?

Advertisement Placeholder
Of late I have been reading philosophical books and biographies but my all time favorite is fiction.

Personally, I love fictional books so. This is the reason why I'm so much in love with the work of George R.R Martin with his works on books like A Song of Fire & Ice, Fire & Blood and so many more. I love for the fact that two of his books have been adapted to TV series - Game of Thrones and House of the Dragon.

Well, some of my favorite genres are science fiction books, medieval fantasy, historical novels and I also like personal and spiritual development books.

I love action fictional books and science fiction is also very good too. I don't like reading love and romance books because they bore me to death most times. I'm enjoying reading my latest fiction book Age of Vice by Deepti Kapoor. I would highly recommend it.

To be honest, as long as it is interesting, I can go for any genre. I love my stories short and concise. Big books tend to bore me out.

In my teen age and early adult hood, I liked reading fiction. These days, I like reading non-fictions. I enjoy reading travelogues, religion, social anthropology, and philosophy

To be honest, as long as it is interesting, I can go for any genre. I love my stories short and concise. Big books tend to bore me out.

If the books are interesting and full of suspense, it's never going to bore me. Greater writers knows that the best way to make readers to find it difficult to leave their books is my adding suspense in their books plot. Everyone wants to know what happened next.

When it comes to reading, what genre do you tend to go for? I like the mystery, suspense, thriller genres. Sometimes a good horror slaps. But other than that my other favorites are adventure, comedy and history. What genres do you prefer the most?
Readers' preferred genres differ; some like suspenseful mysteries, some like wholesome romances, while some love sobering science fiction. In the realm of literature, each genre offers distinctive experiences that appeal to a variety of preferences and interests.

I like fantasy, self-help, and programming books. Though, I don't read much. If I did, those are probably the top three categories I would choose from.

I personally enjoy reading books with fantasy, some romance, some spice and drama. I have a book series with these twins who are from Earth and they are actually fae and go to the world of Solaria. They learn their powers and discover they are actually princesses. Lots of drama! Fantasy/Princess/Spicy/Drama.

I also enjoy post-apocalyptic type books with a touch of romance involved as well!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds