Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Favorite forum moment?

MisterBobbyPin

Recognized member
Credits
What is your favorite forum moment? Mine was being on a chatroom on XboxEra when Hi-Fi Rush shadow dropped. It was such a fun experience to go through shock with a bunch of people.

Advertisement Placeholder
So many but I think the time for April Fool's Day we made the most clown vomit colour scheme we could think of, pinks and cyans and magentas, none of which went with anything else, I got a badge with a rainbow colour on it (instead of the usual badge reflecting group) that read Lead Stableboy, and I renamed myself Rainbow Dash for the day.

I enjoyed the time one of the Sonic Retro admins installed a script on the forum that hid various images of Chaos Emeralds that would randomly appear while browsing different parts of the forum and he renamed the site "Knuckles Retro". xD I think I only ended up finding one chaos emerald though.

Not sure if I have a single favorite forum moment, but seeing a significant number of members actively engaging in your forum, being civilized, and contributing is always a happy forum moment for me.

This is the pinnacle of the wish of anyone who owns and run a forum. This is because whenever your community is in this stage, it means that you have already achieved the main goal with which you've set up the forum in the first place.

My happiest forum memories live in the past, but I think they have the possability to be back. They were posting with some of my bestfriends, building friendships, and getting to know people better. Active forums where people were posting back and forth pretty quickly <3
I remember some prime times where we used to have like 40-50 members posting at the same time. We couldn’t keep up with everything being posted. Total chaos. But fun times. :giggle:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds