Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Facebook started to delete all the fake profiles

xpl0iter

Mythical member
Website
www.coolfacts.in
Credits
According to techcrunch facebook is now in the process of purging all the fake profiles and profiles created by bots. Almost all the fan pages are having a hit because of this. Some pages even lose 90,000 likes in a matter of days.

So guys if you're planning to buy facebook fan page likes, no please don't. You're money will go into a blackhole if facebook is planning on continuing this process!

Advertisement Placeholder
People who buy "fans" for their pages are silly for even doing that. I'd much rather have a small group of (real) fans, then hundreds and thousands of fake ones.

But having some fakes along with the real one will make your page look like pro page and will attract more members. Anyway not anymore though

---
Dont mind my punctuations, I am on my tab.

I guess that is somewhat true. But imagine if you were a fan of a page that had a lot of likes. Then you realise that a percentage of them are fakes. How would you feel? I understand the rationale behind it (the fake fans) but if they want a lot of fans, they should work for it, not buy their fans.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds