Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever worked with your web hosts?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
It's one thing to pay for a web host service to help with your hosting needs, but have you ever worked outright with your webhost? As in working out a promotional deal or maybe co-working on a promotion or something. I have never done this, but I have been on good terms with my web hosts support. I think if you have good customer support for whatever host you have, the better.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm part of an affiliate program with my host. However, I don't have the cash to make it work right now. Anyway, it is excellent hosting, so I think with money it could do something,
That's cool. I never used an affiliate program with any of the hosts I've been with. But I will have to look into them now and give them a shot. What host are you currently using?

Well, I have never worked for my hosting company. My hosting company frequently features its customers on blog post and until now I have not made to that point. The only work I have done is by promoting affiliate links and I have managed to sell a couple of shared hosting packages for my web host.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds