Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever work for a major company?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you ever worked for a major company before? Like a really well known brand or company. Lets say Pepsi, or Microsoft or any other major company. If you did work for any of these companies, what kind of job did you work?

Advertisement Placeholder
Have you ever worked for a major company before? Like a really well known brand or company. Lets say Pepsi, or Microsoft or any other major company. If you did work for any of these companies, what kind of job did you work?

I have been working as a professional writer and as a professional freelancer for many years. This is why I have received a few job offers from different companies. This also includes receiving job offers from a multinational company as well. However, I have never accepted those offers.

I have never worked for a major company in the real world, I have always worked for small companies. However, in the virtual works I once worked on Google's voice project where I was asked to record sound for voice search.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds