Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever tried to cancel a high risk investment?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you ever attempted to cancel a high risk investment of yours? Was there an investment you changed your mind on, and hoped you could get your investment back somehow? I have invested in some stuff in the past, but never anything too costly where I would feel awful for wasting my money in such a way. Have you ever been able to get your investment back?

Advertisement Placeholder
I tried to change it, but I did not succeed, because as it turned out, I invested in a company that has not paid out funds for a long time, and I hastily bought shares and only then read reviews about the company, and when I found out that they do not pay, I wanted to sell and withdraw funds, but I did not succeed.

I have not tried canceling my high risk investment, once I make an investment, I will not back down, I will either take profit or take loss. However, before I make an investment I do a lot of research about the asset and invest only when I am confirmed that I can make money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds