Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever run an adult website?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Was there ever a time where you ran an adult themed website? Or maybe you do currently? I've never ran my own adult website, but I am aware there is a lot of money to be made through them. If you never did make one, would you ever consider making an adult site to make money?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never run an adult sites and I will never run adult sites. I only want to run websites on family friendly topics. Even on my existing sites, I do not publish any content that have a hint of mature topic. That would he against my advertiser policy. I use adsense and I publish family friendly topics.

I do not think it is a good earning method since a person doesn't want anyone to show his daughter or sister or wife or mother nude, but he does for the daughter or sister or wife or mother of other persons, it is something against morale.

"Adult" is also very competitive niche. You will have to compete with the popular "adult sites." Your sites still need to be ranked on search engines for traffic, you still nee a lot of traffic to impress your advertisers and generate revenue.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds