Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever quit a job to take a less paying one?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you ever quit a job to take a less paying one? I bet there's a lot of people who do this, mainly because sometimes lower paying jobs are more fun, and sometimes more rewarding. But what was your reasoning for quitting a job to work at a job that pays less?

Maybe you get better benefits, or you earn from other aspects of the job. Maybe the job is more relaxing and isn't as challenging. Maybe you have more respect for the boss and their crew. Etc.

Advertisement Placeholder
Have you ever quit a job to take a less paying one? I bet there's a lot of people who do this, mainly because sometimes lower paying jobs are more fun, and sometimes more rewarding. But what was your reasoning for quitting a job to work at a job that pays less?

Maybe you get better benefits, or you earn from other aspects of the job. Maybe the job is more relaxing and isn't as challenging. Maybe you have more respect for the boss and their crew. Etc.

I have never done that. I think that as inflation grows, I must consider myself getting a higher-pay job. This is because low-paying jobs would never help. A person should think about gaining a much better position. So, I have never declined a job that paid me well. However, in case if I am being offered a high-paying job that I do not like at all, then i would never accept it.

If money is not the major concern for you, and if you are not being treated well in your current job, you might be able to give up your job and take a low paying job. Even though money is not the only thing I look in a job, and satisfaction is also important, I do not switch to low paying job, I would continue to look for other options if the current job is not satisfactory.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds