Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever play sports in college?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Did you guys ever play sports in college? I didn't attend college for too long, and when I did I had no interest in playing for a sports team. But I know college sports are popular to get into, and I hear these days the players get paid on certain teams, probably with American Football.

If you did play a college sport, what was it?

Advertisement Placeholder
I was not always available at the sports team during my time at the college. Well, it is because I was always focused on my studies and never had time to take part in those competitions. I felt like those that are taking part were simply wasting their time, but now I know better than assume that it was the case.

Football is among my favourite hobbies. I don't miss out on playing football where ever I found myself. So, I played football both in high school and college as well as after college. It's just that at one point, I had a very serious knee injury that stopped me from playing actively like I used to.

Yes, I played sports in college. The sports I participated in are ; Tennis, volleyball, Basketball, Football, and running. I was a very good asset to my college sports team. If I'm injured during any season, we won't make it any far in the tournament.

I wasn't on a team, but I had a fun soccer class and it was incredibly interesting. In fact, I was never much into soccer before then, but found myself practicing kicking methods etc.

Football is definitely fun. The very first day I played, I can never forget how I felt with all the adrenaline rush. Even though I felt pains all over my legs the next day, I enjoyed the whole feelings I got from playing. This was how I got into playing actively and never stopped till my injury.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds