Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever made a website documenting what games, movies, etc. you own?

Credits
Recently I got the idea to start keeping track of all my video games as well as movies, comics, etc. I was just going to upload pictures of what I have on Facebook but I decided to install a gallery on a host and keep track of my stuff that way. I think it's way more fun than just uploading a bunch of photos to Facebook! Which got me wondering if any one else here has done this before? I think it's a good way to keep track of things you have, especially if a life event happens and either you or a loved one has to go through your stuff to possibly sell it. Plus it can help you from buying the same games over and over again if you forgot you already owned a copy of it. I didn't bother to get a domain name for the site though, it's mainly just for my spouse and I to use. I'm using Piwigo which is a free gallery software.

Advertisement Placeholder
I could see doing this on a blog type thing too to also assist with keeping it organized! It's a good idea in my opinion especially if a life event happens and people have to go through your things - as someone who has had to do the selling part this would help so much more in keeping an inventory, and also already having valid pictures!

I'll have to check out Piwigo, but it is a very interesting concept! Would even be worth while to keep albums of photos of your loved ones and not necessarily on social media.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds