Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever lose your credit/debit card?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you ever lost your credit/debit card before? I had a scare a while back when I thought my brother lost one of my cards when he lost his wallet a year or so ago. I even called to have both my cards replaced and realized my main card was still in my wallet. SO I cancelled both. Thankfully I got the cards replaced with new ones, so no harm was done. :)

But have you ever lost cards? What did you do?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't use credit card but only debit card. I've lost mine once and I couldn't remember how I lost it. I didn't know u had lost it too until the next time I wanted to use it but couldn't find it. I was luck my account wasn't accessed with it. Once I found out, I went to my bank and have it replaced.

I didn't lose my credit card. But I advise you to protect your things yourself. Because no one else will protect your things, you can only the person who can protect your things.This is so that you don't have to worry about it later.

I don't use credit card but only debit card. I've lost mine once and I couldn't remember how I lost it. I didn't know u had lost it too until the next time I wanted to use it but couldn't find it. I was luck my account wasn't accessed with it. Once I found out, I went to my bank and have it replaced.

I have heard a lot of stories about people who lost their credit or debit card and ended up having their account balance wiped by those criminals who were able to pick up the card. It is the reason why I have my account manager on speed dial in case I start looking for my debit or credit card. I will just have him to block my account immediately to avoid anyone tampering with it.

It's a scary thing to go through, especially if you have a lot of personal funds on said account. Once that's gone, there's not much you can do. With credit cards you're fairly safe when it comes to fraud, but a debit card isn't the same, and once someone gets that and drains the money out, I don't know if you can get the money back.
I nearly lost my debit card that last time I used it for withdrawal using ATM machine. After doing my withdrawal, I forgot taking my card from the ATM slot in for cards. It was the next customer who wanted to use the ATM machine who called me back for my card.
Yikes. I'm always in a hurry when using an ATM. I thought they had always told you to remove your card before the money was delivered to you, but I think they ask after your money is dispensed. Imagine if that guy didn't say anything and saw your pin # as you entered it, could steal a ton from you right after you used it. Scary stuff.
I didn't lose my credit card. But I advise you to protect your things yourself. Because no one else will protect your things, you can only the person who can protect your things.This is so that you don't have to worry about it later.
I'd say that's how everyone feels in this type of scenario. When it is all said and done, we're all human and we make mistakes. We all think we're doing great in terms of protecting our cards, but even the best protector makes mistakes and fails at times. I'm sure you have made some mistakes and lost stuff in your lifetime too.

Yikes. I'm always in a hurry when using an ATM. I thought they had always told you to remove your card before the money was delivered to you, but I think they ask after your money is dispensed. Imagine if that guy didn't say anything and saw your pin # as you entered it, could steal a ton from you right after you used it. Scary stuff.

As for seeing my PIN, it is going to be very difficult for the guy behind me to see it because I normally cover up when I am making use of the ATM machine. Our ATM machine here never give out your card before dispensing your cash. You will get your money first before you will now have to click that you don't have any other transaction to do before it will remove your card.

I had lost my Debit Card several times and two of it cost me my precious money, one of it was used to purchase somethings online of which i didn't initiate the transaction and the other one was used to recharge

I think I've temporarily lost it twice and maybe lost it for good one time and canceled it immediately afterward. I found it on two different occasions, once because I knew exactly where it fell out of my pocket and the second time because I found it below my seat in the car.

I have always been careful not to lose a debit card. One thing is that the banking system is already porous, and losing my bank details will end up placing me at a higher risk, too, which makes zero sense. So, I do my best to guard my bank card details with top carefulness.

I have always been careful not to lose a debit card. One thing is that the banking system is already porous, and losing my bank details will end up placing me at a higher risk, too, which makes zero sense. So, I do my best to guard my bank card details with top carefulness.

There are some people whom as a result of this doesn't apply for any kind of bank cards. They don't apply for either debit or credit card for any reason whatsoever. They are only making use of their mobile banking application or online banking website.

When I turned 18 and had access to credit cards, they became less popular because everyone has smartphones with NFS, which allows you not to use a physical card. So now I don't even carry cards with me in my wallet.

I lost my wallet once, I did not have cash in it but I had a debit card. Interestingly, my account had minimal balance and could not be withdrawn, and the card was expiring in a couple of days.

Luckily I have never lost my credit or debit card, but sometimes I have come to think that I had lost it because I couldn't find it, I was very scared during those moments.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds