Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever invent anything practical?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you ever invented something that had a practical use? As in was useful for what it was. I wish I had the knowledge to invent something. I have thought of ideas, but most of them aren't possible or already end up being done. But, have you ever invented anything practical?

Advertisement Placeholder
Have you ever invented something that had a practical use? As in was useful for what it was. I wish I had the knowledge to invent something. I have thought of ideas, but most of them aren't possible or already end up being done. But, have you ever invented anything practical?

Well, I am not a scientist. However, i always think about many creative things that could potentially help me increase my income. It is not that easy as it may sound. However, it is quite crucial. You may need to think about new and new ideas all the time. This may also involve thinking about many other ways to make money online and be creative.

Personally I wouldn't call it an invention per say but it is a strategy that I have invented that is used in day-to-day running of my business which always ensure that I end up being profitable at the end of each day when it comes to running my business.

Creation of a better strategy also falls under the category of invention if you ask me. The term "invention" is a pretty broad term. if you create a thing that benefits you or other people, then such kind of thing would be called an invention for sure.

I am not an inventor, I do not even have any original idea. I work on existing ideas, technology, and product and services. Not everyone can be an inventor and not everyone needs to be an inventor. You can work on existing ideas and still become successful. Satoshi invented crypto, yet CZ is one of the most successful crypto entrepreneurs. CZ did not invent anything, even the BInance is not an invention as there were already a lot of exchanges before Binance.

Creation of a better strategy also falls under the category of invention if you ask me. The term "invention" is a pretty broad term. if you create a thing that benefits you or other people, then such kind of thing would be called an invention for sure.

Yeah, that's exactly how I see it too. Since it's something that I set up on my own to work for my business and it's actually working very well the way I wanted it, so definitely it's an invention. It doesn't have to be something big the whole world would make use of.

Personally I wouldn't call it an invention per say but it is a strategy that I have invented that is used in day-to-day running of my business which always ensure that I end up being profitable at the end of each day when it comes to running my business.
Yeah I wish I could come up with my own inventions. I just don't have the skills to make my own products, at least not yet.
Hmm, yeah I don't know if it qualifies, but if it can be used by others and is some new strategy not seen anywhere else, than I think it could maybe qualify as an invention. But when I think of inventions, I think of something new and innovative. As well, something that can benefit other people in the process. If this tool is fresh and new and no one else has made it, you may have an invention on your hand.

Yeah I wish I could come up with my own inventions. I just don't have the skills to make my own products, at least not yet.

I believe that this is something that everyone is always looking forward to because there is a joy that comes with knowing that you are the inventor of a particular something that is now being used all over the world which is something that is going to give you a lasting reputation that can never fade away.

What would you say is the strategy? I am looking for one that I can be able to apply in my business and begin to make huge profits as well. The high inflation is making things difficult nowadays, and I would like to find a solution to it.

Someone rarely invents something new but most of the time you are inspired by existing things and invent something new from the parameters you have recently. Like someone discovers a new strategy of work.

What would you say is the strategy? I am looking for one that I can be able to apply in my business and begin to make huge profits as well. The high inflation is making things difficult nowadays, and I would like to find a solution to it.

One of the strategies I'm going to recommend is trying as much as possible to minimise your cost of production when it comes to whatever kind of business that you're doing. This is because that is the only way you can be able to improve your profit-making when your cost of production is low.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds